8th Annual International Student Film Festival 2021 Opavský páv
Opavský páv is an International Student Film Festival in Opava. The festival focuses on student films
in the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic and Poland. Our goal is to introduce students film to public.
There isn’t any borders in genre or form. Our festival is focuse on films, that are interesting because
of its specific form or content, but still attractive for the audience.
Opavsky páv is a project of Audiovisual production Silesian University in Opava.
Festival is a nonprofit, entrance to all screenings is free.
RULES FOR REGISTRATION
1) Festival is scheduled to be held 12–14/10/2021 in Opava.
2) Films must be max. 30 minutes long, produced by students from high schools or any other higher education institutions.
3) Competition categories:
• Documentary movie
• Animated movie
• Music video
• Feature film (short within 5 minutes long)
• Feature film
• Promotional video (max 5 min.)
4) The film must be shooted in 2019, 2020 or 2021.
6) Registration is online via the application on the festival website (wetransfer, myairbridge, vimeo, etc.): http://opavskypav.slu.cz/cs_CZ/register/
5) Festival decides whether to include the film in festival’s playlist.
6)The Expert Jury will award the best films of each category and the Main Prize of the festival.
7) The Expert Jury will award the best films of each category and the main prize of the festival. Our audience may vote after each projection for their favourite film – in the special Audience Award.
If you have any questions, you may write us: email@example.com